• Changes to your meter and supply

  • Electricity

    If you're planning an extension or you need your meter moved, we're here to help.

    Any work including the cables running up to and including the meter will be done by your local network operator. This is everything from getting a new supply, getting your meter moved or getting a supply removed, all of which should be completed by trained engineers.

    Please phone us on 0345 026 0657*. As your supplier we'll take your details and pass them to the right people who’ll contact you to discuss the work.

    Anything to do with the cables after the meter going into your home or the internal wiring of your home can be completed by an electrician.


    For any queries about moving your gas meter or adjusting your supply, call us on 0345 026 0657*. We may need to pass your details on to your local gas network operator to deal with your query.

    Meter box repairs

    It’s important that your meter box is kept in good condition to protect the meter inside. If your meter box gets damaged then it’s usually your responsibility to fix it. Replacement meter doors and boxes can be found at most builders merchants such as Jewsons.

    However if your meter box was damaged by a meter reader then contact us so we can help. If it was damaged by your local electricity distribution company, you’ll need to contact them. You can find the number to contact them in the front of your phone book.


    *We may monitor your call to help improve our customer service and ensure we meet our regulatory and legal responsibilities.

  • Find all the answers


    Find answers to the most common questions our customers ask us.

    Visit the FAQs

  • Get in touch

    Rh Contact us

    If you need a hand, you can contact us in a number of ways.

    Contact us now